Social Media: The Ultimate Marketing Tool Kit for Small Businesses
Presented by Brody Dorland, Founder and Creative Director of Something Creative, Inc.
Many of you may already be dabbling in the social media space…You’re on Facebook, you’re keeping your credentials up-to-date on LinkedIn and you may even be tinkering with Twitter. But do you actually know what you are doing? Or are you just using these tools blindly in the hopes that sales opportunities will magically appear?
Well you’re not alone. New social media tools and techniques are being introduced everyday and keeping up is virtually impossible. And there really aren’t any hard and fast rules for the use of these tools, but there are best practices based on your branding and promotional goals. For most entrepreneurs and small businesses, the best we can do is to take a strategic look at our professional offerings, get in the heads of our target audiences and utilize the social media tools that will most effectively connect those dots.
This presentation will provide an overview of strategies and best practices of the social media space and offer some tips and tricks that can be implemented immediately with little-to-no cost. Presentation topics will include:
• Misconceptions of Social Media
• Developing your own social media strategy
• Blogging for Business – Thinking like a publisher, content syndication and video marketing
• The Nuances & Tools of Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and more!
• RSS, Productivity Tools & Mining Sites for Sales Opportunities
• Social Media Monitoring Tips & Tricks
For more information, visit www.somethingcreativeinc.com.