Want to come work with me? Think you have what it takes to join the ranks of the sheephaters? Well, I'm cheering for you. I'm taking on a more technical role within the agency, and we're looking for someone to fill my social media shoes.
- Use social monitoring software to bring insights to account teams and clients.
- Actively participate in social media on behalf of clients and SHS.
- Create and maintain compelling content.
- Work with PR Managers to address issues and opportunities via social media.
- Help identify client issues via social media.
- Develop and/or maintain social media marketing strategies that include success metrics.
- Build relationships with key bloggers.
- Educate clients and colleagues on best practices, emerging channels and changes within established social platforms.
- Participate in new business opportunities.
- 3-5 years of digital and/or PR marketing experience.
- Daily immersion and participation in social media platforms.
- Strong written communication skills.
- Familiarity with social media monitoring techniques.
- Ability to analyze abstract data to identify trends and/or opportunities.
- Ability to be flexible in reprioritizing workload to meet short deadlines.
- Experience in dealing with social media trolls is a plus.
- Smart, collaborative and nice.
If this sounds like the job for you, please apply now!